Our smoothies can certainly be used as a meal replacement, but it really depends on your lifestyle and particular needs. We always recommend that customers looking to change their diet discuss GreenBlender with their doctor to see if using the subscription as a meal replacement would be right for them. Customers who use the smoothies as a meal replacement most often do so in the morning for breakfast. If you'd like to try this out, we suggest adding in a neutral flavored protein powder, chia seeds, or oats into your smoothie mix to help keep you fuller for longer!
Articles in this section
- Are your ingredients organic and GMO-free?
- Can I pick which recipes come with my box?
- Is GreenBlender vegan?
- Is GreenBlender gluten-free?
- I’m allergic or have an intolerance to [ingredient], should I still order your smoothies?
- How long will my ingredients last?
- What kinds of recipes can I expect to receive?
- How many calories are in your smoothies?
- I have some health concerns, how do I know if GreenBlender is right for me?
- Should I wash my ingredients before blending?